Monday, April 8, 2013

The next day...

Well, we're all back and safe-n-sound in Wellington.  I don't know about anyone else but I managed to get about 2 hours sleep between getting up at 4am Saturday in Beijing and arriving in Wellington mid-afternoon Saturday (oops, I meant Sunday...).  So everyone's feeling a little slow and weary today I think.

But I'm hoping this little something might brighten everyone's day: this is video taken of the girls when they decided to perform Utaina Mai Nga Waka in front of the crowds at the Universal Studio's entrance way.




If it doesn't work here in the blog, then click HERE to go direct to the You-tube...

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You must be right about the 2hrs sleep as you got back Sunday !!!!!
    Well done on all your blog posts mate Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry for doing such a great job with the blog, I have had so many people comment to me on how great it was. It wa alot of fun had by all. My head is feeling better now.

    Take care
    Cheers Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drinking again Dianne!

    ReplyDelete